Are you working on Technology Enhanced Learning?
Would you like to “test” your ideas and research results with experts in the field?
Do you want to join a “hands-on” community of e-learning experts and practitioners?
MENON launches an Open call for e-learning innovators, aiming at spotting “innovations” which deal with concrete technology-enhanced learning activities: these can be ideas, research results, teaching practices, and any other innovation that deal with using ICT for education at large.
The most interesting innovations will be validated and eventually tested within three virtual laboratories in the fields of Higher Education, corporate learning and informal learning that the HoTEL project, with the support of FP7, has set up. The objective of the exercise is to transform bright new ideas and research results into mainstream practices and to disseminate them throughout Europe.
The possibility of testing your “innovation” in real world settings through the Laboratories is only one reason to join and participate in the call. The Open Call is also a great opportunity showcase creativity and solutions to a large audience of innovation experts and stakeholders .
The Open Call is launched in the framework of the HoTEL project (“Holistic Approach to Technology Enhanced Learning”) supported by the FP7 programme.
Some useful links
- Submit your innovation: http://hotel-project.eu/OpenCallInterest
- Find out all about the HoTEL Open call for innovators: http://hotel-project.eu/opencall.
- Keep in touch Join our TEL Innovation Laboratory Linkedin group
- Get more information about the HoTEL Project: http://hotel-project.eu
- 1st of June 2013: Launch of the Open Call
- 30th of July: Close of the Open Call and start of the selection process
- 1st of October: Announcement of the selected innovation