The project aimed to contribute to the development of common areas in higher education between Europe and Latin America and the Caribbean and sought the participation of higher education institutions as well as of policy makers, academic staff, decision makers, managers and administrators.
Bridges LAC aimed at:
- Improve accessibility for Latin American students to European higher education.
- Contribute to Progress in MUTUAL RECOGNITION OF DIPLOMAS AND QUALIFICATIONS.
- Strengthen the international dimension of QUALITY ASSURANCE in the field of higher education.
- Promote interdisciplinary debate policies to encourage the participation of different stakeholders from both regions to consolidate mutual understanding.
- Ensure sustainable alternatives to multiply and disseminate experiences gained through joint actions from Europe and Latin America and the Caribbean in the area of higher education and research.