Observatory on National and International Evolution- aimed at contributing to the on-going analysis of learning systems evaluation carried out by agencies such as EURYDICE and CEDEFOP, and at envisioning future scenarios of evolution of education and training in Europe. In particular it sought:
- To identify major drivers of change, in economy and society, which effect the present and future development of education and training.
- To identify and develop a capacity to monitor the innovation processes that are taking place within education and training systems, and that are intentionally implemented by the relevant authorities and players.
- To build and validate a series of indicators, that will allow comparisons in time and between countries, of change processes affecting education and training.
- To establish a capacity to forecast the likely evolution of education and training in Europe;
- To build different levels of multi-actor partnership to make the validated observation components sustainable in the medium and long term.
Warning: filesize(): stat failed for http://www.menon.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/LEONIE_Integrated_study_Report-11-11.pdf in /home/menon/public_html/wp-content/themes/menon2013/inc/FileIcon.inc.php on line 117
FINAL STUDY REPORT: UNDERSTANDING CHANGE, ADAPTING TO CHANGE, SHAPING THE FUTURE